Now Hiring an Awesome Web / Graphic Designer
Do you love designing websites?
Are you willing and able to demonstrate your skills?
If you answered yes to all three keep going as this position is primarily for wesbite design with graphic design being secondary. You MUST be able to code, not develop, but use HTML and CSS to design and redesign for our clients.
Inbound Marketing Agents is an award winning digital marketing agency that currently seeks a talented graphic designer. We are located in the heart of Music City just a short walk from Lower Broadway in The Cannery, that’s Nashville, TN if you’re from out of town. We have a small team of 10 employees and love it that way because it is more fun and innovative. Our mantra is work efficiently, and play hard. This is why we have a dedicated game room and quiet room so you can break away and recharge if needed.
We love funny meme’s, chili dogs, beer, HubSpot, country music, each other, and our CEO is a huge Nashville Predator’s fan. No suits here. We have a casual atmosphere and most days the boss will be wearing flip flops and cargo shorts to work.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
You must first and foremost be an innovative web designer and creative thinker that is not satisfied with the norm and is willing to take risks. Being a skilled listener and communicator with clients and our internal teams is definitely a must. Above all, you should be able to join a small, talented and dedicated team that services a few local and mostly national clients.
We are looking for a full-time Web/Graphic Designer. This role will support our internal marketing teams (Pods) on all projects including new website designs, redesigns, updating code, and graphic design of infographics, ebooks, and magazine ads.
Note: The majority of the workload for this position will involve HTML/CSS so experience in web design is critical and will need to be demonstrated prior to being hired.
- Minimum 2 years full-time experience in an agency or in-house creative/web team
- Highly proficient in Wordpress, Deamweaver, Adobe Suite, Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop
- Exceptional creativity, passion for elegant design, and attention to detail
- Solid understanding of layout, typography, hierarchy, color theory, patterns and other design principles
- Expert eye for detail and consistency; no detail is too small or insignificant
- Ability to visually communicate complex concepts using graphics, diagrams and other visuals
- Degree in Web/Graphic Design or related field is not required. Your work is your resume.
- Responsive and mobile design experience
- Experience coding HTML & CSS
- Advanced photo retouching skills
- Wordpress experience
- HubSpot experience
BENEFITS & PERKS
• Learn about how the world of marketing is changing and why inbound marketing is going to play a big part in driving innovation
• Strong career growth opportunities, we don't rely on bell curves, or exceeding expectations ratings or labels! You have impact, you get rewarded. Simple.
• Tons of snacks and beverages
• Small, autonomous teams
• Very competitive base salary
• Great benefits including 401K, life, health, dental
• A fun, creative, mature, friendly, hard working environment, dart boards, tractor hoods, beer, and plenty of pizza and Chobani yogurt
HOW TO APPLY:
Complete the form to the right and you can also upload your resume with links to your portfolio.